Plan of Salvation
- Do you know Christ as your personal Savior?
- The Bible says that all men are Sinners.
- God made man in His own image.
- God's Word also says that sin must be paid for.
Wages means payment. The payment of our sin is death and hell, separation from God forever. If we continue in our sin, we shall die without Christ and be without God forever.
- The Good News is that Christ paid for our sins.
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- We must personally pray and receive Christ by faith.
- Pray and receive Christ as your Savior
The Bible says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
- New Life