November 19, 2012

Look what I got!

I just got this book in the mail from Tracy. Isn’t it adorable!

Photo0616

Tracy was running a contest on her blog (here) and I won. Thank you, Tracy.


Next, I’m having a Design-a-Knit issue. (Well, it’s probably more of a me issue.) I am using the Original Pattern Drafting part of DAK 8 to draw out the pattern for the All-in-one Baby Cardigan. I got everything drawn and it looks great. The problem I’m having is that I can’t make the computer tell me to Cast-off the body stitches and then Cast-on for the arms. Here’s a picture:

All-in-one baby cardigan

Where the red arrows are the computer keeps telling me to leave one stitch in work; so it’s making a slit in the “fabric” instead of dividing the work for sleeves. I would appreciate any help anyone can provide. Here’s a link to the file so you can see what I’m talking about. https://www.box.com/s/qhz20yjpihi3wma5v9d8 This is an “.shp” file so it should work with any version of DAK. Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions or you can email me at emfashions at yahoo dot com.

No comments: