September 8, 2011

Baby's on the Way

My Aunt just recently let us know she is expecting. The baby is due December 3, so she's known for a while and just didn't clue us in. Anyway, she just found out this week that the little bundle of joy is a boy. Yea! She and her husband are dairy farmers so they were really hoping it would be a boy.

Now I just have to decide what to make for the baby shower. A baby blanket is a given; I'm thinking a full-needle tuck-rib of some sort. I have the most gorgeous Navy Blue yarn that will be perfect. Booties are another must. I'm still debating though if I want to attempt a onesie and rompers or knit a couple of raglan sweaters.... Any ideas? Pattern suggestions are also welcome. I do have Knitware, so I pretty well can do whatever, but I always have trouble making up my mind.

Maybe I'll just do one of each?

No comments: